Realme 1 Price in India
|Display Type||IPS LCD|
|Screen Size||6.0 inches|
|Pixel Density||403 pixels per inch (ppi)|
|Color Reproduction||16M Colors|
|Screen to body percentage||78.9%|
|Expandable||microSD Upto 256GB (Dedicated Slot)|
|Dimensions||6.16 x 2.96 x 0.31 inches (156.5 x 75.2 x 7.8 mm)|
|Weight||155 grams (5.47 oz)|
|Colors||Diamond Black, Solar Red, Moonlight Silver|
|Operating System||Android v8.1 (Oreo)|
|Rear Camera Features||LED Flash, HDR, Panorama, PDAF|
|Physical Aperture||Rear (f/2.2), Front (f/2.2)|
|Type||Upto 380 hrs (2G|
|Talk time||Upto 30 hrs (2G)|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS|
|Bluetooth||v4.2 with A2DP, LE|
|Wi-Fi||Yes with WiFi Direct, hotspot|
|Network||4G VoLTE, 4G|
|USB||microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go|
|Voice Over LTE (VoLTE)||Yes|
|SIM Configuration||Dual, Nano-SIM (Dedicated Slot)|
|Chipset||MediaTek Helio P60|
|CPU||4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A53|
|No of Cores||8 (Octa Core)|
|Other Sensors||Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor|
Subscribe to get alerts when price drops
Pros & Cons
- Cheap and affordable
- Good Battery life
- Bright and Vivid Display
- Low light camera performance is poor
- No fingerprint scanner
- Cluttered Color OS
Questions and Answers
Realme 1 Price in India starts from Rs. 8,990
The best price of Realme 1 is Rs. 8,990 in Amazon. is not available in other online stores.This phone is available in 3 GB + 32 GB, 4 GB + 64 GB, 6 GB + 128 GB storage variants. Realme 1 is available in Diamond Black colours across various online stores in India.
Realme 1 Details
For imaging, the Realme 1 ships with a standard 13-megapixel primary shooter and an 8-megapixel front-facing camera. The rear imaging sensor can be used even in dull conditions courtesy an LED flash while the front-facing snapper is ideal for selfies and video calling.
On the front, the Realme flaunts a big 6-inch Full HD+ display which reproduces vibrant and detailed images that offers you a unique visual experience while gaming or watching videos.
On the storage front, the handset ships with an internal storage space of 32GB which you can expand further based on your requirements up to 256GB.
Ratings & Reviews by MySmartPrice Users
It is a fantastic phone for the money, and it should be the automatic choice for anyone with a budget of 10-15k. It's completely worth and stretching for the 6GB version, 2GB more RAM and 64GB more storage for 3k extra is a no-brainer. You won't get this screen quality and performance at a lower price than 20k. It is also known as A3 and F7 Youth in other countries, and those phones are priced significantly higher around the 18-20k mark, so Amazon is subsidising us.
1. Great screen. The screens do not get the attention they need on online reviews. A poor screen ruins the experience, and I found the Redmi Note 5 screen has poor colours, was too red and lacks contrast. Most screens below 20k are strictly mediocre and washed out and have a blue tint. The Realme 1 6GB has proper whites and a vibrant display with good colors and saturation. It's much better than other options below 20k. I suspect it's not just an IPS, but an LTPS IPS on the 6GB variant with the screen quality on offer.
2. The Helio P60 is extremely fast. There are no slowdowns. Everything is fluid and quick. Apps, games, everything loads swiftly. It has got all the sensors and connectivity options including 5G, and Wi-Fi. The speed and memory management is excellent, and there is no reloading. PUBG not only plays smoothly, but it looks good with good color saturation.
3. The call and audio quality are excellent all around. On Jio and Airtel, the voice is loud and clear. The speakers are also loud, and they do not sound cheap. There is a certain quality to them. The audio quality from the headphone jack is excellent.
4. The design is modern. It looks good with minimal bezels all around. It's thin and feels good to hold. The touchscreen experience is fluid. It's not cheap from any angle on build quality and the feel. It feels like a mid-tier.
5. The software and OS are fast. The interface is clean and fluid. There is nothing to complain about, and it has all the functions you need. If you don't like the Color OS interface, you can install the 'Rootless Pixel Launcher' for a more standard Android user experience.
6. No Flash Sales nonsense. Pay your hard earned money and get the product. Amazon shows respect for its customers. Others want you to invest your money, but also your time and feel like a chump. Do not encourage such companies. Now with competition and a much superior product, you don't need to put up with this kind of stupidity and malpractice. Please do not encourage unfriendly customer companies.
1. The front and back cameras are strictly average. They are competitive and sometimes even better than other phones in this price range like the Redmi Note 5, but I would have liked a better front camera in 2018. The selfies are decent in good light, but they look a bit dull and lack clarity and contrast. Use the Autotune function in the camera to edit pic function to get significantly better colours and contrast. It should be default as it gives the front camera a better look. The rear camera is much better with good clarity and colour reproduction. But the cameras are not a strong point of the phone that Amazon and Oppo need to address ASAP. Many often think that it's ok, but our life moments are worth more than a few thousands here and there. A good image and the memories can be worth more to you personally than the cost of any phone. Oppo should put better cameras on the phone.
2. You can't root Oppo phones. They do not allow bootloader unlocks, so this is a huge difference from let's say the Xiaomi ecosystem that supports easy rooting and ton of other things. Xiaomi's software engineering and ecosystem are much superior, and Oppo needs to step up here.
3. The missing fingerprint scanner lets down an otherwise solid phone. When you do something like this, the entire conversation in reviews and elsewhere focuses on what's missing instead of what's good. So, this is an own goal from Amazon and Oppo.
PS: The 6GB screen quality seems to be much higher than the 3 and 4GB versions so considering those one should prefer the 6GB for a better screen. It's whiter while the 4GB is slightly bluer. The 4GB screen is not low quality or anything; it's an IPS with excellent and vibrant colours in videos. And in general, it is much better than other phones below 20k. But the 6GB has better whites and an all round great screen.
Good phone at a low price, but there are some issues in this phone, i.e., it doesn't have a fingerprint sensor, and the face unlock feature doesn't work at night/low light.
I received the product on 5 Jun'18. To my disappointment, I found that the available RAM is only 1.2GB out of 3GB RAM. I did not insert SIM, memory card, and did not add anything. I just opened the box as received, switched it on and tested how much RAM is available. The selfie camera quality wouldn't be 8MP; it's must be lesser than that.
Realme 1 is the best phone in terms of the camera as its 13-megapixel camera clicks natural pictures.
I received 32GB and 3GB RAM version on 9th Jun. The screen and the camera are super, but I've spent a little high. If it's available under Rs. 8,000, then it's good value for money.
You may be interested in
Mobile Phones in Price Range Similar to Price of Realme 1
- All prices in the above table are in Indian Rupees.
- Cashback will not be credited for purchases made on Amazon.
- The latest price of Realme 1 was obtained on 21st November 2018 05:58:39.
- The Realme 1 is available in Amazon.
- The price is valid in all major cities of India, including Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi and Pune. Please check instructions at the specific stores for any deviation.
- Buy Realme 1 online in India for the lowest price. You can also avail the options of Cash on Delivery (COD) and EMI on purchase of this product. Realme 1 is available in Diamond Black colours across various online stores in India.