OnePlus 6 Price in India
|Display Type||Optic AMOLED|
|Screen Size||6.28 inches (15.95 cm)|
|Pixel Density||402 pixels per inch (ppi)|
|Color Reproduction||16M Colors|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 5|
|Screen to body percentage||83.8%|
|Launch Date||21 May 2018|
|Dimensions||6.1 x 2.9 x 0.3 inches (155.7 x 75.4 x 7.8 mm)|
|Weight||177 grams (6.24 oz)|
|Colors||Midnight Black, Mirror Black, Silk White, Amber Red|
|Operating System||Android v8.1 (Oreo)|
|Rear||Dual (16MP + 20MP (16MP effective) )|
|Rear Camera Features||Dual-LED flash, HDR, panorama|
|Selfie Camera Features||Auto-HDR|
|Physical Aperture||Rear (f/1.7) + (f/1.7), Front (f/2.0)|
|Image Stabilization||Yes, Optical Image Stabilisation|
|Video||2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps, 720p@30/120fps|
|Fast Charging||Yes (Dash Charge)|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO|
|Wi-Fi||Yes with dual-band, WiFi Direct, DLNA, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||v5.0 with A2DP, LE, aptX HD|
|Network||4G VoLTE, 4G|
|USB||Type-C 1.0 reversible connector|
|Voice Over LTE (VoLTE)||Yes|
|SIM Configuration||Dual, Nano-SIM|
|Chipset||Qualcomm Snapdragon 845|
|CPU||4x2.8 GHz Kryo 385 Gold + 4x1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver|
|No of Cores||8 (Octa Core)|
|Fingerprint sensor||Yes, Rear- mounted|
|Other Sensors||Ambient Light, Proximity, Compass|
Subscribe to get alerts when price drops
Pros & Cons
Questions and Answers
OnePlus 6 Price in India starts from Rs. 39,999
The best price of OnePlus 6 is Rs. 39,999 in Amazon. is not available in other online stores.This phone is available in 6 GB + 64 GB, 8 GB + 128 GB, 8 GB + 256 GB storage variants. OnePlus 6 is available in Black colours across various online stores in India.
OnePlus 6 Details
Ratings & Reviews by MySmartPrice Users
Kindly read the full review.
● Plenty of power, strong cameras.
● Clean, fuss-free Android interface.
● Glass design is premium.
● 'Only' a Full HD resolution.
● No expandable storage.
● Single, down-firing speaker.
● The best looking OnePlus phone to date (polished, refined design, with a rear glass panel).
● Excellent build quality.
● Comfortable to hold, thanks to the curved glass rear.
● Face unlock works great in most conditions, and unlocks the phone in a fraction of a second (except in low light or under very bright sunlight).
● There's a fingerprint sensor at the back, and it works great too.
● Decent loudspeaker (pretty loud).
● Pick up smudges very quickly.
● It's not the easiest to reach all corners of the newly enlarged screen.
● It's not IP rating certified, which likely means that the protection is quite basic.
**● Excellent display - catches on to the modern 'notch' trend, with a tall screen ratio - the AMOLED screen is vivid.
● Punchy colours and great viewing angles - videos look great.
● You can also set your custom colour temperature if you prefer.
● Oxygen OS continues to be a huge differentiator for OnePlus. It strikes a great balance between keeping the base UI identical to stock Android, but still adds a number of useful additions - like shortcuts, a dark theme, a scrolling screenshot capture tool, and controls for giving the on-screen buttons additional functions, night and reading modes, a choice of system fonts, and configurable colours for the notification LED - all in all, it's a great software experience, that ticks the right boxes.
● Another interesting add-on is an optional gesture scheme that lets you get rid of the Android navigation buttons altogether, and gives you a full gesture-based navigation scheme like the iPhone X. It thus gives you even more screen space to play with - the gestures do take some time to get the hang of, but once you do, they will become second nature.
● Top-notch, breathtaking performance, backed by the latest flagship processor from Snapdragon, the Snapdragon 845. The SoC has eight Kryo 385 cores, integrated Adreno 630 graphics, improved security and image processing subsystems, a faster LTE modem, and even hardware dedicated to AI processing. All of this means that the performance is top-bracket, matching (or beating) the Galaxy S9/Plus in benchmark scores.
● A good set of dual rear cameras significantly improved from the OnePlus 5T - especially regarding portrait mode photos, low light performance, and video recording (including a new super-slow motion mode).
● The rear cameras now also come with OIS.
● Decent (though not great) front camera, pretty similar to the OnePlus 5T - a software bokeh mode for the front camera is promised for a future OxygenOS update.
● The rear and front cameras are good, but not really up to the high benchmarks set by like the iPhone X, the Galaxy S9, or the Pixel 2. It continues to be the only one significant area, where you will be making a compromise over the best flagship smartphones when you buy a OnePlus device (of course admittedly for a much lower price).
● There's also a Gaming Mode that not only suppresses non-essential notifications but can also limit background apps' internet usage, which can make a difference in online games - you can even route calls directly to the loudspeaker, so you don't have to stop playing.
● Good (but not exceptional) battery life - will comfortably last the day with moderate to heavy use.
● Fast charging support - the Dash Charger takes the phone up from zero to just over 50 per cent in half an hour and gives you a full charge in around an hour and a half.
● There is also OnePlus's excellent alert slider (it has now moved to the right side of the phone) - and is now more simplified toggling between 3 simple states - ring, vibrate and silent, with a pop-up that tells you instantly which mode you are switching to every time.
● On the whole, the OnePlus 6 is good-looking, well crafted, extremely powerful. It is also a solid upgrade to the OnePlus 5T in almost all the departments such as display, performance, design and camera. Ultimately the OnePlus 6 is bang for the buck and is still about the best you can get in the smartphone world.
● A little slippery because of the glass.
● At 177g, the phone is a bit on the heavier side too.
Should you buy it?
● The OnePlus 6 is not an upgrade to the OnePlus 5 or 5T.
OnePlus 6 Midnight Black 6GB LPDDR4X RAM 64GB memory.
Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845, 4x 2.8GHz Kryo 385 Gold + 4x 1.8GHz Kryo 385 Silver, Adreno 630 GPU.
Screen: 6.28-inch, 19:9, 2280×1080 resolution, AMOLED, notched.
Body: Gorilla Glass 5 on the front and back, aluminium frame, splash resistant.
Memory: 6/8GB LPDDR4X RAM, 64/128/256GB UFS 2.1.
Primary Camera: 16MP Sony IMX 519, 1.22µm, f/1.7, OIS+EIS, 4K60fps/ 1080p240fps/ 720p480fps video, dual LED flash.
Secondary Camera: 20MP Sony IMX 376K, 1.0µm, f/1.7.
Front Camera: 16MP Sony IMX 371, 1.0um, f/2.0, EIS, 1080p30 video.
Software: Android 8.1 Oreo with OxygenOS 5.1.
Battery: 3300mAh, 5V 4A fast ‘DASH’ charging.
Connectivity: Dual nano-SIM, Dual LTE, 2×2 MIMO 802.11 AC dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, GPS/GLONASS/BeiDou/Galileo, USB 2.0 (Type-C), headphone jack.
Colours: Mirror Black, Midnight Black and Silk White.
1. Although the company chose to keep a notch in the front, a notch-hater (like me) can hide it with a black (status) bar which would show time, battery percentage, etc. utilising the alongside space.
2. A headphone jack.
3. It did not have the IP certification for water and dust resistance, but the phone won't get damaged on a day to day minor water splashes.
4. A dedicated game mode to hide notification, provides better ping time and limit bandwidth usage for other apps. You could add games in ‘Game Mode List’ so that it would automatically turn on as soon as you start the game, and no need to on-off this mode manually.
5. Camera module will have both OIS and EIS.
6. Company choose glass over ceramic or metal body frame to make it lesser fragile and for faster LTE.
7. The company could release a special Avengers Special Edition.
8. You could add stickers in real time while using rear cameras.
9. Portrait mode for front camera is said to be released within a couple of weeks (until June 2018).
10. Colour manipulation for videos.
11. One minute time for shooting slow-motion video and you could choose a part of it to be slowed down.
12. The OnePlus 6 was among the first Android phones to support the Android P beta.
13. Increased the main sensor size of its dual-camera system by 19 percent ( pixel size of 1.22μm).
If the phone's display is QHD and 5.7-inch, then the phone is the best. Or if the phone's display is more than 5.7-inch then the phone is rated as 4-star.
I have used almost all the mobile brands in the last 10-years. One Plus 6 is the best phone. I have used Nokia, Samsung, Gionee, Redmi, Apple and now OnePlus. And, the OnePlus experience is the best; it has a buttery smooth performance.
OnePlus 6 has an upgraded camera.
The processor is very fast.
It looks awesome, and I love it.
You may be interested in
Mobile Phones in Price Range Similar to Price of OnePlus 6
- All prices in the above table are in Indian Rupees.
- Cashback will not be credited for purchases made on Amazon.
- The latest price of OnePlus 6 was obtained on 21st November 2018 06:26:40.
- The OnePlus 6 is available in Oneplusstore, Amazon.
- The price is valid in all major cities of India, including Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi and Pune. Please check instructions at the specific stores for any deviation.
- Buy OnePlus 6 online in India for the lowest price. You can also avail the options of Cash on Delivery (COD) and EMI on purchase of this product. OnePlus 6 is available in Black colours across various online stores in India.